My experience of tragedy, trials, and triumphs!
If you're new here start by reading the "My name is Julie" post first!!!

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day Over the Years...


























I have been blessed in my life to have so many great father figures for myself and my children.  When you become a widow at age 26 with 4 little boys, it gives a lot of people the opportunity to step up and help fill in the holes that a single mom can't fill on her own.  I am so thankful to all my brother's, brother-in-laws, grandpa, and my dad for all the support and love they have given my children throughout the years!

It takes a special kind of man to be able to look at a young widow with 4 sons and a broken heart and decide he wants to step in as a husband and father for the rest of their lives.  What an amazing blessing Curtis has been to me!  We have been able to have 2 beautiful children together, and raise 10 kids over the last 8 years.  I love him so much and thank my Heavenly Father everyday for blessing my life with him.  We have so much stress in our lives and still have so much happiness.  That is because of the love and respect we have for each other.  I love you Curtis!

I am also grateful for the love and support of Jake, while on earth and now from beyond the veil.  We have been blessed so many times to know that he is near and a very important part of our family and our lives.  It is an amazing feeling to love two men with all my heart, it is also amazing to have 2 dad's to watch over them and protect them.  I love you Jake!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!!!


*Follow me on my Facebook page!
**Read my original post here.

1 comment: