My experience of tragedy, trials, and triumphs!
If you're new here start by reading the "My name is Julie" post first!!!

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Follow up on Prayer

So tonight I had Cam give the prayer for dinner. I looked up some more words like blessing that I didn't know. He did such a cute job. When I put him to bed tonight, he jumped up on his bed and immediately signed Heavenly Father. It was so cute. He has only done the signs a couple of times and he already remembers it. He wanted to say his prayers again. I really think he loves being able to communicate and participate in life. I can't get over how cute he is. I counted yesterday and he knows 27 signs on his own now. I am so impressed with how fast he is learning them. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment