My experience of tragedy, trials, and triumphs!
If you're new here start by reading the "My name is Julie" post first!!!

Popular Posts

Monday, October 17, 2011



Cameron was seen by a cardiologist today. He has been extremely tired lately so the neurologist wanted to be sure he didn't have the heart condition that usually goes along with PVNH. He did great and we got fantastic news that his heart looks and is functioning normally. This is a huge relief for me. I believe he must be exhausted from his low tone and his brain is working over time right now trying to catch up with his speech. I think as he has grown and got bigger his muscles are having a hard time getting him around. I plan to put him in a tumbling class to help strengthen his muscles and the speech therapist is planning to add physical therapy to go along with the speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment